Veronica Rodrigues da Conceicao, MBA
Verônica Rodrigues da Conceição is an executive coach for C-Suite/top leaders development & a strategic HR and organizational consultant. She is a dynamic professional, with more than 30 years of experience, distinctively combining prior executive roles, with entrepreneur activity, and a consulting career.
Her coaching and consulting work is successfully focused on helping executives of Fortune 500 listed companies and large organizations, to achieve effective and outstanding professional, personal, and business results. Her clients list include, among others, Adtalem/DeVry, AMCHAM Brazil, BorgWarner, Bosch, Brown-Forman, British Council, Carrefour, CBC/Mitsubishi, Mastercard/Citigroup, CSL Boehring, Colgate-Palmolive, Dow Corning- Dow, Du Pont, Henkel, Itaú-Unibanco, Mondelez/Kraft, Monsanto, Mosaic/Cargill, Porto Seguro, Progress Software, SAP, Scholle-IPN, Schott, Servimex, Siemens, Shimadzu, Solví, and Volkswagen Brazil.
Prior, Veronica was a marketing executive, working for national and multinational companies of technology, consulting services and consumer goods industries such as Olivetti/Telecom Italy, Bradesco, Esselte, Yokogawa, Phytoervas, Cless and Mercer HR consulting.
Her coaching work is transformational, a catalyzer to unleash the executive’s natural talents. Leveraging a partnering style, she is committed to helping people achieve outstanding and long-lasting results in the strategic thinking and leadership behaviors.
Verônica has full command of English and Portuguese, both written and spoken. She is fluent in Spanish and Italian.
- 360° Feedback
- Assessment Center Methodology
- Coaching with Creativity
- DiSC Profile
- Executive Coach, Leader Coach & Global Leadership Assessment (GLA), Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Executive Coaching Certification, Franklyn Covey & Columbia University
- FIRO-B® Psychometrics
- Hogan® Assessments
- MBTI® - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – Steps I & II
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Voices® 360 Feedback
- Master of Business Administration, with international programs at University of Toronto, Canada, and City University of New York, USA
- Business Administration Post-Graduation Degree, Mathematics College
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Expatriation & Cross Cultural Effectiveness
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Transition Coaching