Trinnie Houghton, J.D.
Trinnie Houghton is an executive and organizational coach specializing in systems thinking and communication. She works with organizations that believe in developing leadership effectiveness from the inside out. Clients have reported increased performance, more effective communications, and a more engaged workforce.
After a career as an attorney with a degree in psychology, Trinnie left the best of Boston law firms and combined analytics and heart into an executive, leadership, and organizational coaching practice. Working with companies in Europe, Asia, and in the United States, clients have taught her about their inner game, emotional courage, mental agility, grit, perseverance, and gratitude.
Trinnie brings expertise in leadership effectiveness, team and organizational development, relationship management, and culture through her ORSC (Organizational & Relationship Systems Coaching) and TLC (The Leadership Circle) certifications. She also brings expertise in facilitation of strategic plans, and in conflict management.
For almost 10 years, Trinnie has coached senior level executives, partners, and emerging leaders for regional and national companies such as: HP Hood, Skanska, Henderson Global Investors, First Command Financial Services, Baker Newman Noyes, McLane Middleton, and RedBlack Software. She has also developed and conducted leadership academies for major accounting and law firms in New Hampshire. Additionally, Trinnie is adjunct faculty at Southern New Hampshire University’s Graduate Business School, teaching classes in Leadership, and Human Behavior in Organizations.
Trinnie has also presented at a number of conferences including the American Bar Association’s Annual Meeting, International Academy of Collaborative Practitioners’ Annual Forums, National Association of Home Builders, New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association’s Annual Retreat, Boston Society of Architects, and Easter Seals.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- Co-author of leadership book: The Future of Everything: Strategies for Successful Business Behavior.
- Coached financial manager to successfully implement new business strategies and develop effective communication style with team and reach performance goals. Led to effective communication strategies with team and significant promotion and profit.
- Coached executive health care teams, resulting in effective communication, cultural accountability, increased confidence in leadership, and increased team engagement.
- Developed and delivered content and coaching in leadership academies for major law firm and accounting firm for leadership and management development of potential partners.
- Author of articles, including: The Organizational Ecosystem, How Intelligent Is Your Firm’s Leadership Team?, Trusting Your Team to Ride Unbridled Can Produce Real Results” (New Hampshire Business Review) and co-author of Relationship Systems Intelligence: The Critical Ingredient to Collaborative Leadership (Journal of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Certified Organization & Relationship Systems Coach
- Hogan Assessments
- The Leadership Circle Profile™
- The Leadership Culture Survey™
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, magna cum laude, Boston University, Boston, MA
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Conflict Management
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Program Facilitation
- Strategic Planning
- Team Coaching & Facilitation