Trinnie Houghton, J.D.
Trinnie specializes in communication, systems thinking, and team dynamics. She partners with organizations who focus on the sustainability of leadership and leadership teams. In other words, Trinnie explores deeper, more transformative work for leaders that sustains them and the changes they wish to make. Clients have reported more authentic and sustainable leadership, more effective communications, and an aligned and inspired team.
Trinnie came to develop her coaching practice after many years as an attorney with the best of Boston law firms. She combines analytics and heart into her leadership and team coaching. Being half European, Trinnie also works exceptionally well with clients from all parts of the world, facilitating workshops and coaching clients in Europe and Asia.
For almost 15 years, Trinnie has coached senior level executives, partners, and emerging leaders for pharmaceutical, financial, aerospace, entertainment, legal, telecom, manufacturing, construction, engineering, nonprofits, insurance, healthcare and government sectors. Clients have included such organizations as Novartis, MGM, US Foods, Skanska, Brother International, Zurich Insurance, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, Henderson Global Investors, and the National Children’s Alliance. She has also developed and conducted conscious leadership development programs across New Hampshire. Additionally, Trinnie has been adjunct faculty at Southern New Hampshire University’s Graduate Business School teaching classes in Leadership, and Human Behavior in Organizations.
Trinnie has also been a conference presenter at the New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility, American Bar Association’s Annual Meeting, International Academy of Collaborative Practitioners’ Annual Forums, National Association of Home Builders, New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association, Boston Society of Architects, and Easter Seals.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- Co-author of leadership book: The Future of Everything: Strategies for Successful Business Behavior.
- Developed content and delivered multiple 6-month programs on conscious & transformational leadership.
- Coached financial manager to successfully implement new business strategies and develop effective communication style with team and reach performance goals. Led to effective communication strategies with team and significant promotion and profit.
- Coached executive health care teams, resulting in effective communication, cultural accountability, increased confidence in leadership, and increased team engagement.
- Author of articles, including: The Organizational Ecosystem, How Intelligent Is Your Firm’s Leadership Team?, Trusting Your Team to Ride Unbridled Can Produce Real Results” (New Hampshire Business Review) and co-author of Relationship Systems Intelligence: The Critical Ingredient to Collaborative Leadership (Journal of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Certified Organization & Relationship Systems Coach
- Hogan™ Assessments
- The Leadership Circle Profile™
- The Leadership Culture Survey™
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, magna cum laude, Boston University, Boston, MA
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Transformational Leadership
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Program Facilitation
- Leadership Training Programs
- Team Coaching & Facilitation