We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Terrie Ten Eyck
Terrie Ten Eyck has been an Executive Coach and Consultant for 25 years. She has served in several executive leadership roles as a Director of Communications, Total Quality Manager, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and Senior Officer. Her ability to relate to the complexities of leadership and business has earned her the respect of executive leaders in a variety of organizations.
She founded and served as CEO of Intellectual Architects, a learning systems and consulting firm. Utilizing in-depth research validated through a grant from the University of Minnesota, she created the Leadership Development programs, Fearless Leadership™and Spirited Cultures™:The Art and Science of Working Together. She currently operates The Department of Being, serving as a Coach and strategic partner with executive leaders.
Terrie has worked with CEO’s and C-suite executives in creating cultural strategies, designing organizational effectiveness programs and leadership retreats. Some of her clients include Abbott Labs, Allianz Insurance, American Express, Aspen Ski Company, Connexus Energy, Goodwill/Easter Seals, Hazelden/Betty Ford Clinics, Jamba Juice, Mayo Clinic, Perrier Water, and U.S. Federal Probation.
Awards & Achievements
- Examiner, State of Minnesota Baldrige Award
- YWCA Leadership Award
- Chair, Responsible MN Business
- Communication and Feedback (CCL)
- Conflict Process and Mediation
- Executive FiRE Index 2.0 - Resilience Instrument
- Hoshin Kanri Strategic Planning
- Hogan Certified
- Productivity through Quality (University of TN)
- Situational Leadership II
- Spiral Dynamics/Integral Theory (SDi)
- The Art of Convening
- Thomas Kilmann Instrument (TKI)
- Total Quality Management and Planning Tools
- Master of Arts in Human Development, St. Mary’s University
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Relations and Psychology, Augsburg College
- Conflict Mediation and Resolution
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Visioning/Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Culture Strategy and Alignment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Development