Terrie Ten Eyck
Terrie Ten Eyck is an organizational consultant and leadership coach assisting executives in enhancing the quality of their engagement and renewal efforts.
For over 25 years she has served in several leadership roles, including Director of Communications, Total Quality Manager, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and Senior Officer. Her ability to relate to the varying complexities of leadership and business has earned her the respect of executive leaders at all levels.
She founded and served as CEO of Intellectual Architects, a learning systems and consulting firm. Through in-depth research validated through a grant from the University of Minnesota, she created the Leadership Development programs, Fearless Leadership™and Spirited Cultures™:The Art and Science of Working Together. She also created the Department of Being, serving as a strategic partner with Human Resource leaders.
Terrie has worked with CEO’s and C-suite executives in creating cultural strategies, designing organizational effectiveness programs, and leadership retreats. Some of her clients include: Allianz Insurance, American Express, Aspen Ski Company, Connexus Energy, Goodwill/Easter Seals, Hazelden/Betty Ford Clinics, Jamba Juice, Mayo Clinic, Perrier Water and U.S. Federal Probation.
- Communication and Feedback (CCL)
- Conflict Process and Mediation
- Hoshin Kanri Strategic Planning
- Productivity through Quality (University of TN)
- Situational Leadership II
- Spiral Dynamics/Integral Theory (SDi)
- The Art of Convening
- Thomas Kilmann Instrument (TKI)
- Total Quality Management and Planning Tools
- Master of Arts in Human Development, St. Mary’s University
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Relations and Psychology, Augsburg College
- Conflict Mediation and Resolution
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Visioning/Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Culture Strategy and Alignment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Development