We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Terre Tuzzolino, MA
As a coach and consultant, Terre Tuzzolino capitalizes on insights gained during a management career that spans three decades at one of America’s leading financial services firms. Prior to joining the coaching profession, Terre successfully rose through the ranks at Allstate Insurance Company to her last position there as Assistant Vice President - Marketing.
Having held senior level positions in direct marketing, corporate relations, advertising and brand/marketing communications, Terre has first-hand experience with the challenges executives face. She has managed people, processes and bottom lines. She’s led successful change efforts, spun off divisions, developed new business, launched departments, directed award winning communications, appeared on television/on radio/in print and met with irate consumer groups. She’s had successes, made mistakes and learned from them both.
Named one of the 100 Best and Brightest Women in Marketing and Advertising by Advertising Age magazine, Terre brings her business savvy to helping others reach their full potential. Her first-hand executive experience, communications expertise and broad education result in an approach that helps leaders increase their effectiveness by capitalizing on what they’re already good at and building new skills vital to their continued success.
Currently based in Chicago, Illinois, Terre is a member of the International Coach Federation. She has been a volunteer mediator in the Illinois Court system through the Center for Conflict Resolution and was honored to receive CCR's Goodwill Ambassador Award for her work in community outreach.
Terre is also adjunct coaching faculty at Northwestern University, providing coaching to executives in Kellogg’s Advanced Management Program.
- 360 by Design®
- Center for Creative Leadership’s Benchmarks®
- Executive Dimensions®
- Hay Group’s Emotional Competence Inventory
- Hogan Assessments
- Human Synergistic’s Leadership/Impact and Management/Impact
- KF 360
- Mediator through Center for Conflict Resolution
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Personal and Professional Coaching with Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Skillscope® Assessment Products
- The Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile
- Master of Arts, Communication - Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology/Psychology - Purdue University
- Leadership Studies - Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- Institute on Negotiation - Northwestern University
- Co-Active Coaching - The Coaches Training Institute
- Coaching to Excellence - New Ventures West
- NLP Coach Training - NLP and Coach Training Institute of California
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Center for Conflict Resolution
- American Sign Language - Roosevelt University and The Center on Deafness
- Executive Coaching
- High-Potential Executive Development
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Transition Coaching
- 360 Feedback
- Change Management
- Coaching for Results
- Conflict Resolution
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Visioning & Strategic Planning