Susana Azevedo has worked as an executive coach since 2007. She has supported executives as well as teams in both medium and large companies, facilitated coach training, trained others on leadership development as well management training in Brazil and Europe. She has experience in executive development coaching, coaching for organizational and cultural change, as well as in multicultural international environments, including coaching for expatriate executives.
For 13 years, Susana worked in the automotive industry in Europe and Brazil in a senior executive capacity in operations. She led matrix and direct teams, using her extensive knowledge in operations as well as of management and leadership. During Susana’s time there, she also led ERP and Quality System implementation teams. She also has experience in crisis and change management.
She is a Founder of the Regional Chapter of ICF Brazil in 2010-2012 and was elected Vice President of the Chapter of Sao Paulo (2013-2015).
Susana is fluent in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and German.
- Certified Board Member by IBGC (Corporate Governance)
- Corporate Coach U Coaching Clinic Certified Facilitator
- EQi 2.0 Individual and 360
- Erickson College International Certified Coach
- Integrated Coaching Institute (ICI)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step I + II
- Profit RH Professional Coach
- Voices KF 360
- Post-Graduate Program in Management, INSEAD
- Masters in Thermodynamics, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal and Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Mechanical Engineering, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal
- Cross-Cultural Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching & Facilitation