We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Stuart L. Ralsky, PhD
Stuart Ralsky’s career, spanning over 30 years, has included a variety of academic, corporate and consulting positions. The positions have ranged from Department Chair of Management Sciences at St. Bonaventure University to progressively more responsible positions in Training and Organization Development at PPG Industries and Montgomery Ward. Most recently, he was Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Orion Energy Systems (OESX).
Stuart has been a leadership and management development consultant for Fortune 500, as well as small to mid-size growth companies, including Kraft Foods, ITW, United, and W.W. Grainger. Stuart’s practice focuses on executive coaching and development, assessment and selection. He brings a very unique blend of academic training, internal corporate experience, and consulting knowledge to his clients. Stuart is a consummate practitioner who has sat in a leader’s chair and understands how business works. Stuart’s style is direct, objective, realistic and supportive.
Best known for his coaching work in helping high potential individuals accelerate their careers, Stuart is also known for helping leaders find ways to enhance their effectiveness and get back on track when they have encountered a challenge.
Stuart’s assessment skills help his coaching clients both identify and leverage their unique strengths, and provide clear focus on their best development opportunities. In selection settings, he helps his clients evaluate and identify candidates who are most likely to succeed in their organizations. As an expert in assessment, Stuart draws together results from appropriate validated instruments, information gathered in structured interviews, and pulls from his considerable experience, to select “best fit” candidates.
Stuart is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- 16 PF
- 360 By Design®
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- California Psychological Inventory
- Caliper 360 Plus
- Center for Creative Leadership
- CPI 260
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Hogan Assessments
- Human Synergistics Leadership/Impact® (L/I)
- Human Synergistics Management/Impact® (M/I)
- Leadership Architect Suite
- Leadership Styles Inventory
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire
- OPQ (Occupational Personality Questionnaire
- Organizational Climate Survey
- PDI 360 Executive Profilor
- Predictive Index
- Situational Leadership II
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Voices® 360 Feedback
- PhD in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Michigan State University
- Master of Arts in Labor and Industrial Relations, the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Coaching For Results
- Collaborative Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive Leadership Development Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Transition Coaching