Stephanie Barbour is an executive coach and leadership consultant who specializes in developing powerful executive presence, influence and engagement skills in leaders. Her clients become confident and courageous change agents who negotiate difficult relationships, secure stakeholder support and build teams that deliver. Her coaching expertise is informed by cutting edge neuroscience research and evidence based behavioral practices that increase individual and group intelligence, contribution and performance.
Stephanie has been coaching leaders for results for over 10 years. Over 80% of her clients receive promotions, take higher level positions or assume a greater level of responsibility while coaching with her. She coaches clients in a wide variety of global organizations including: Facebook, eBay/PayPal, Yahoo, Juniper Networks, VMWare, Intel, Cisco Systems, Informatica, Visa, Agilent, CBRE, Novartis and Merck. Domestic clients include: Pacific, Gas & Electric, County of Marin, WageWorks, Alternative Technologies, YWCA, Episcopal Senior Communities and NatureBridge.
Stephanie coaches executives and leaders in Fortune 500 companies and fast-growth companies and has extensive experience in the technology, energy, biotech and financial services industries.
- Adult Development Theory
- Certified Coach from New Ventures West
- Creativity in Business© facilitator
- Crucial Conversations (PG&E Certification)
- Grove Team Performance and Grove Strategic Visioning Process
- Hogan Assessments
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Leadership Challenge (LPI)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Organizational Relationship Systems Coaching© (ORSC), CRR
- Social Styles Assessor with the Tracom Group
- Somatic Coaching from the Strozzi Institute
- Tilt 365
- Bachelor of Science in Business, University of California, Berkeley, Marketing
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- NeuroLeadership Institute, Bay Area Chapter Leader
- Professional Coaches & Mentors Association (PCMA), VP Chair of Programs
- Strozzi Institute, Associate