Sophia Siambekos, M.A.
Sophia Siambekos is an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist and leader with over 25 years’ experience elevating people as a critical lever for success. Sophia leverages her expertise across Change Management, Human Resources, Leadership, Learning, Organizational Development and Team arenas, bringing value to leaders, organizations, and their people.
Sophia has built a solid reputation in her ability to:
- Articulate and execute business strategy
- Cultivate inclusive, values-driven cultures
- Drive organization, operation, and team effectiveness
- Expand leadership capability and impact
- Optimize and transform operations
- Resolve business and human capital challenges
Sophia brings a diverse background to ECC as a consultant, cross-industry leader, entrepreneur, executive coach, and facilitator. Her experiences are inclusive of leadership roles at STS Human Resource Consulting Inc. and Arthur Andersen, an adjunct faculty member at North Central College, and a trusted partner across an extensive client base. She prides herself on making a positive, sustainable difference as she: leads with integrity and purpose, builds high-trust relationships, and delivers practical, integrated solutions with exceptional client service.
Sophia’s client list spans across markets and industries such as associations, consumer products, education & research, finance, food, health & wellness, insurance, pharmaceutical, professional services, and transportation. Some of her clients include: Association of American Medical Colleges, AbbVie, Allstate Insurance, Crowe LLP, Edward- Elmhurst Health System, Ferrero International, Follet Corp., and TTX. Sophia also contributes to her professional and personal communities as a board member, conference presenter, and philanthropist.
Sophia is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Change Inventories and Praxis Methodology
- DiSC® Assessment
- Facilitation credentials – Franklin Covey, Human Performance Institute
- Hogan – Leadership Forecast Series, Emotional IQ Inventory
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Team Management Index (TMI)
- M.A., Industrial and Organizational Psychology, University of Akron
- B.A., Personnel Psychology, Miami University (OH)
- Change Management/Transformation
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Strategic HR and Organizational Consulting
- Team Development and Operations