Sophia Siambekos, M.A.
Sophia Siambekos is an agile, authentic change leader, coach, and consultant committed to elevate people as a critical lever for success. She is focused on the creation of values-driven cultures and resolution of diverse human capital and business challenges, optimizing engagement, performance, and results.
With over 25 years’ experience, Sophia has earned the reputation as a catalyst for positive change and long-term success of her clients and their people. She is differentiated by her unwavering ability to:
• Lead with integrity and purpose.
• Cultivate high-trust and inclusive relationships.
• Deliver practical and integrated solutions that work.
Sophia brings a diverse background to ECC, with a career inclusive of leadership roles at STS Human Resource Consulting Inc. and within Arthur Andersen’s global organizational development and learning function.
She also served as an adjunct faculty member at North Central College and consultant at a boutique firm focused on talent management and succession planning in the safety forces sector. In these roles, Sophia collaborated and led global, cross-functional teams to define strategy and execute initiatives that evolved and exceled targeted performance and growth of leaders, teams, and organizations.
Sophia serves as a trusted partner across an extensive client base, spanning markets and industries such as associations, consumer products, education & research, finance, food, health & wellness, insurance, not-for-profit, pharmaceutical, professional services, and transportation.
Some of Sophia's clients include: Association of American Medical Colleges, AbbVie, Allstate Insurance, Crowe LLP, Edward-Elmhurst Health System, Ferrero International, Follet Corp., and TTX. Sophia also contributes to her professional and personal communities as a board member, conference presenter, and philanthropist.
Sophia is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Change Inventories and Praxis Methodology
- DiSC® Assessment
- Facilitation credentials – Franklin Covey, Human Performance Institute
- Hogan – Leadership Forecast Series, Emotional IQ Inventory
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Team Management Index (TMI)
- M.M.B.A. Certificate, Miami University (OH)
- M.A., Industrial and Organizational Psychology, University of Akron
- B.A., Personnel Psychology, Miami University (OH)
- Change Management/Transformation
- Executive Coaching
- Learning / Meeting / Program Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Organization Design and Development
- Performance Management (processes, programs)
- Strategic HR and Organizational Consulting
- Team Development and Operations