Sophia Siambekos, M.A.
Sophia is an Industrial and Organizational Psychologist and trusted business partner dedicated to elevating the value and impact of people as a critical lever to sustainable success. She has over 20 years’ partnering with leaders from Fortune 500 to nonprofit organizations to resolve diverse challenges and execute strategic priorities. Her collaborative, systemic approach allows leaders, organizations and their people to:
- Strategically realize targeted change and results.
- Foster engagement, growth, and extraordinary value.
- Cultivate performance excellence, resilience, and long-term success.
She has led global, cross-functional teams and collaborated with leaders to define/execute people strategy and business priorities, align and evolve talent management practices, and strengthen organizational culture and capabilities. In addition to her roles within Arthur Andersen’ global organizational development and learning function, Sophia has consulted at a boutique firm focused on talent management and succession planning in the safety forces sector of large metropolitan areas and served as an adjunct faculty member at North Central College. With integrity and passion, she has built a solid reputation in her ability to facilitate strategic change, foster engagement, and optimize performance and results across the organization.
Sophia’s client list spans across markets and industries such as consumer products, education, finance, healthcare and fitness, hospitality and entertainment, insurance, pharmaceutical, professional services and transportation. Some of her clients include AbbVie, Allstate Insurance, American Association of Medical Colleges, Crowe, Follett Corp., and TTX. Sophia also contributes to her professional and personal communities as a board member, conference presenter and philanthropist.
- Change Inventories and Praxis Methodology
- DiSC® Assessment
- Facilitation credentials – Franklin Covey, Human Performance Institute
- Hogan – Leadership Forecast Series, Emotional IQ Inventory
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Team Management Index (TMI)
- M.A., Industrial and Organizational Psychology, University of Akron
- B.A., Personnel Psychology, Miami University (OH)
- Change Management/Transformation
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Strategic HR and Organizational Consulting
- Team Development and Operations