Sherri Blix, MSHR, CPCC, PCC
Sherri Blix is a Leadership Development consultant and coach with over 20 years’ business experience. Areas of expertise include: leadership, presentation skills, communication skills, change management, and performance management. Sherri served as an Adjunct Instructor in Human Resource Development at the Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago.
Sherri has worked, consulted, or coached for companies including: Deloitte, Beam/Suntory, BMO Harris, NBCUniversal, Gap Inc., Northern Trust Company, ITW, Adobe, Shutterfly, Children’s Health, PLZ, Allstate, Zurich, CCH/Wolters Kluwer, Medline, Stepan Company, and the National Runaway Safeline. Projects at these companies included: developing and executing a 360-degree Feedback and Coaching Program for senior leadership, constructing a three-year Learning and Development strategy for global leaders, and designing and implementing a year-long program for high-potential talent. With a strong foundation in theories, processes, and practices that improve individual, group, and organizational performance, she quickly identifies the most effective path forward to maximize performance improvement opportunities.
Prior to her corporate/consulting career, Sherri was a professional actress and cable TV talk show host. Her years of performance experience make her well-equipped to work with leaders in improving and refining their executive presence, communication and presentation skills. Sherri has liberated hundreds of professionals from their fear of public speaking and provided clients the one-on-one practice, feedback, and skills to enhance their speaking style.
In all of her coaching engagements, Sherri’s collaborative process identifies the client’s strengths, challenges, and opportunities for growth and development, while cultivating in the client a deeper self-awareness.
Sherri is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI 360)
- The Leadership Circle 360
- Hogan Certified
- Korn Ferry 360 (KF360)
- Center for Creative Leadership Benchmarks’ 360 surveys
- Workplace Big Five Profile
- Courses: Crucial Conversations, The Leadership Challenge, Franklin Covey’s Presentation Advantage and Writing Advantage, Situational Leadership, InsideOut Coaching, Breakthrough Performance
- Master of Science in Human Resources, with concentration in OD, Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Science in Communication, Northwestern University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution & Team
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Presence
- Executive Team Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Performance management
- Presentation Skills
- Visioning & Strategic Planning