Shannon Schultz, MBA, PCC
Shannon Schultz is consistently recognized as a guiding presence in transforming organizational performance. Through a seasoned blend of change strategy, group process facilitation and systems coaching, Shannon increases people’s capacity to lead sustainable change in complex environments.
In addition to extensive corporate coaching experience, Shannon has instructed leadership seminars for the University of Georgia’s full-time and executive MBA programs. She currently serves on the coaching team for the University of Notre Dame’s executive education and MBA programs; and, she is an adjunct faculty member at CRR Global, a US-based institute for organizational systems coaching.
Shannon grew up contributing to the family business in Greensboro, NC where her parents ran an ad agency. She started her career in account management and was a Director of Client Services there for clients in real estate, retail, consumer products and healthcare.
In graduate school, she studied entrepreneurship and enjoyed business plan competitions. In 1998, her team’s new business plan was awarded the top prize by venture capitalists at a national competition. Post graduation, Shannon pursued product development at Delta Air Lines where she led initiatives that introduced innovation and revenue programs to Delta’s international lounges.
Eventually her attention shifted from products to people, and she became one of Delta’s five internal process consultants assigned to large-scale change initiatives at the airline. There she led change management programming for the airline’s often-benchmarked SAP implementation, the ‘Passenger Bill of Rights’ initiative, and the accelerated kiosk expansion post 9-11.
- Certified Organizational and Relationship Coach [ORSCC]
- Certified Team Performance Coach [CTPC]
- Energy Leadership Index [ELI-MP]
- Mandala Assessment Research Instrument
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator [MBTI]
- Professional Certified Coach [PCC]
- The Leadership Circle Curriculum
- Master of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, University of North Carolina
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching & Facilitation