We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Ruthana Seng, MS, OLCC
Ruthana Seng is a values-driven coach and seasoned leader with deep experience across a unique blend of senior marketing, consulting, and coaching roles. She’s partnered with senior leaders (Directors, VPs, SVPs, C-suite, Founders) in organizations from start-ups to the Fortune 500 in technology, CPG, higher education, real estate, e-commerce, manufacturing, media, restaurants, professional services, private equity, and venture capital.
Ruthana’s responsive coaching style and integrative, goal-focused approach draw from leadership development, organizational change, adult learning, design thinking, and mindfulness. Through pragmatic introspection, behavior change experiments, and deliberate reflection, Ruthana’s clients empower their “inner boardroom” in service of their goals—resulting in enhanced executive function and outsized performance results.
In her senior marketing and consulting roles, Ruthana has been a strategic partner to the C-Suite, working to align business goals to brand strategy, full-funnel marketing execution, and organizational culture and processes that drive financial results. She’s led marketing, cross-functional, and external teams responsible for launching new B2B/B2C products and services.
Ruthana has worked with leaders from Google, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Quad Learning, Bolthouse Farms, Deloitte, Sbarro, Dig Inn, Cannondale Sports Group, AOL, iTW, One Equity Partners, Business Wire, Newmark Group, Mocktail Club, Amazon, and FwB.
- Organizational & Leadership Coaching, Northwestern University
- Hogan Assessments
- KF 360
- IFS-inspired Coaching, IFS Institute
- Basic Principles of Somatic Experiencing, Somatic ExperiencingⓇ Int
- Power of Awareness, Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley
- MS Learning & Organizational Change, Northwestern University
- BS Economics, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania with concentrations in Management, Marketing and a minor in Women’s Studies
- 360° Feedback
- Brand & Strategy Consulting
- Change Management
- Collaboration & Innovation
- Communication & Positioning
- Conflict & Feedback
- Executive Coaching
- High-Potential Coaching
- Integration & Mindfulness
- Leadership Development
- Start-up / Founder Coaching
- Team Coaching for Performance
- Values-driven Leadership
- Women in Leadership