Rixt Kuiper, MA
With a career that started over 15 years ago in the USA, continuing in Hong Kong and Europe, Rixt is a very experienced international executive coach and leadership consultant. She is passionate about elevating business performance through the conscious practice of leadership. Rixt is a dedicated source of change, combining logic, intuition and a-down-to-earth approach to creating results that last.
Outcomes that client’s mention are improved relationship building, decisiveness and authenticity, systems awareness, executive presence and leading complex change. By coaching senior executives, she helps them to lead a peaceful revolution fueled by values, ethics and soul toward a future of meaning and empowerment of themselves, their team and organization. She firmly believes that this process of change starts within the leaders themselves.
Rixt her coaching style can be described as personal, pragmatic and thorough. Through her unique combination of organizational and human insight, enthusiasm, candor and professional empathy her coachees make steady progress towards their goals. She has worked with thousands of individuals from 30+ countries, consulting for many Fortune 500 companies, focusing on professional development for multicultural groups, teams and professionals ranging from first-line managers to CEO.
Rixt's client list spans a wide range of business categories including; manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, law, consumer products, energy, fashion and technology. Some of her clients include GE, Catawiki, ING, Disney, SGS Search, Roche, Mphasis, Procter & Gamble, BASF, Lenscrafters, DSM, Abbott, Shell and Philips.
Rixt has lived, worked throughout Europe, the US and Asia, specifically in Hong Kong. She speaks and coaches in Dutch and English.
- Leadership Circle Profile
- Senior Coach (NOBCO/EMCE)
- Certified Executive Coach (NYU)
- Rational Emotive Behavioural Trainer (Albert Ellis Institute)
- Trainer Cross Cultural Trainer, (The Interchange Institute)
- MBTI (Step I and teams, OPP)
- Leadership Culture Profile (TLC)
- M. A. in Human Development - Schouten & Nelissen - Zaltbommel, Netherlands
- B.S. in Applied Science - Hanzehogeschool Groningen / Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen - Groningen, Netherlands
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Communication Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Onboarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development