Ramiro Ponce Figueroa, MA
Ramiro Ponce is a fully bilingual, English-Spanish consultant and executive coach, who specializes in team building, leadership development and change management. He is passionate about delivering top quality work and great results. In the last 20 years he has developed regional/global Latin American leaders for Fortune 500 organizations in the financial services, high tech, pharmaceutical, and consumer products industries.
Ramiro’s experience includes developing leaders in the face of cultural resistance, coaching leaders to understand the whole business picture perspective, supporting change & culture shifts, leading management workshops as well as guiding teams through conflicts that maybe hidden, postponed or politically managed.
His consulting strengths lie in the focused skills he uses to identify the issues blocking problem solving or personal, team, organizational development. Ramiro drives leaders and their teams to discover fresh perspectives, enables them to solve key issues and strengthens their leadership effectiveness. He has developed top leaders and their teams in Microsoft, Banco Santander, Citigroup, Nissan, Coca Cola, Roche and Bayer and facilitated change management in Telefónica, CARE, World Vision International, and Exxon Mobil in Latin America.
He has taught at different Latin American Universities, published in specialized coaching and HR magazines, and spoken at International HR/Coaching Conferences. He has trained in state of the art Leadership Frameworks and Energy Patterns in New York City, and coached top Latin American regional executives.
Ramiro is based in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Conflict Dynamics Profile
- DiSC Profile
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Hay Group Instruments
- Hogan Assessments
- Learning Styles
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Situational Leadership
- Team Assessment Inventory TAI
- Thomas Kilman Conflict Style
- Thorndike Personality Test
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Universidad del Valle de Guatemala
- Diploma in Redecision Psychotherapy Head, Heart and Guts, Integral Leadership - Western Institute for Group and Family Therapy
- Post-graduate studies in Applied Mathematics Western Institute for Group and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering, Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Collaboration Across Boundaries
- Conflict Resolution
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Transition Coaching