Paul Vanderbroeck, Ph.D.
Paul Vanderbroeck is an executive coach and organizational consultant. Having performed as an officer in Fortune 500 companies, he is familiar with how leaders and organizations interact. He has more than 25 years of experience in leadership, team and organization effectiveness. He spent many years leading human resources and organization development efforts at Shell, GM and UBS, often with responsibilities across the globe.
Paul now helps leaders in multiple industries and countries get the results they want. He has worked with leaders and teams in companies such as Nestlé, Danone, PMI, JTI, RBS, Cargill, Roche, Airbus, Ernst & Young, Lufthansa, Microsoft, Mazda as well as at IMD and INSEAD, top tier global business schools.
Paul is also known as a leadership thought leader, whose research and points of view regularly appear in book chapters and quality journals.
He is based in both Zurich and Geneva, Switzerland.
- Denison Survey®
- High Performance Behaviours®
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360™
- Leadership Styles® from Kenexa
- Linkage International
- Lominger VOICES®
- Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire
- PDI Assessments
- Personal Directions®
- Doctorate of Philosophy in History, the Catholic University of Nijmegen
- Master of Arts in History, the Catholic University of Nijmegen
- Bachelor of Arts in History, the Catholic University of Nijmegen
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK)
- Trained in consulting to groups at the Tavistock Institute
- Fellowship at the University of Michigan
- Fellowship at the EPHE, Paris