We're everywhere you need us.
170+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Patrick Dahmen is an experienced organizational effectiveness professional with a tenacity for helping managers define and develop the core competencies they need for accomplishing individual, team and organization goals. Beginning with an understanding of and full appreciation for the corporate culture in which his clients work, Patrick builds relationships based on trust, openness, honest feedback and integrity. Having coached and facilitated feedback sessions and organizational development initiatives for a wide variety of corporations, Patrick has proven effectiveness with senior and middle level management.
With a diverse background that spans years of extensive experience, Patrick continues to facilitate and engage teams through workshops, administer psychological assessments and study the behavior of people in groups. He has engaged in various change management initiatives including helping to uncover one organization’s "core values" based on the results of an Appreciative Inquiry interview process. Most recently, he helped design, develop and implement the leadership development and coaching program for the executive leadership team and management for a Chicago-area municipality.
- Benchmarks 360
- Executive Dimensions
- Emotional Competence Inventory
- Leadership Styles Inventory
- Leadership Architect Suite
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Organizational Climate Survey
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology, Roosevelt University
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Team Coaching and Facilitation