Nelke Galema, MA
Nelke Galema is an executive coach working with leaders and teams in development interventions. Her clients appreciate the way she creates a safe environment for reflection combined with a challenging approach, in a both structured and flexible way.
With a background in marketing, communications and cross-cultural coaching she has a special focus on global leadership challenges. Her coaching approach is ‘from inside out’, the leader in the system, reflecting on different perspectives and on how to obtain sustainable results in the interdependent globalised world.
Nelke has over 20 years of experience working with senior executives and multi-cultural teams in a variety of industries (petrochemical, finance, engineering, research & development, consumer goods, the food industry, HRM, IT) and regions (Europe, Asia, Africa, Americas and the Middle East). She coaches on developing leadership skills and managing both organisational and personal, global and local interests in the international business context. Her clients are both in the private and public sector.
She is a regular lecturer/facilitator for leadership development programs in business schools located in The Netherlands, France and Germany. Dutch by birth, she has lived and worked abroad in France and the United States. Her working languages are Dutch, French, English and she speaks conversational German.
- Benchmarks 360° (CCL)
- Executive FiRE Index 2.0 - Resilience Instrument
- Executive Team Dynamics
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Hogan Assessments
- Intercultural Readiness Check (IRC)
- The International Profiler (TIP)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- WPB5 / CPI
- Master, International Communications Strategies, University of Burgundy, France
- French Foreign Language, University of Utrecht
- 360 Executive Coaching
- Multi Culture Team Development
- Leadership Development
- Executive Team Coaching
- Strategic Business Coaching
- Change Management and Transition
- Global Leadership Coaching
- Coaching and Facilitation of International Teams
- Effective Collaboration Across Boundaries