Nehad Tadros, MCC
Nehad Tadros is a Master Certified Executive Coach with 27 years’ experience as a talent, leadership, team and organizational development consultant, assessor and trainer.
She is highly skilled in working with executives at all levels as well as senior managers and teams across diversified industries such as E-commerce, Logistics, Government, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Reinsurance, Banking, Aviation, Food & Beverage, and Education. As well as work with the Mohamed Bin Rashid Future Leaders Program & Dubai Executive Council.
Nehad has 10 years’ experience as a coach, mentor and trainer. As the only Arabic speaking master coach in the United Arab Emirates, she has held positions as Coach Assessor with the International Coaching Federation, and was ICF United Arab Emirates Past President 2018 & 2019.
Before her coaching career, Nehad worked at Aramex International as a Global Coaching and Leadership Director. She has significant international experience having spent 15 years working with leaders from MENA, Asia, Europe, and the US. Nehad is qualified in a broad range of assessments, development and performance psychometric tools, and is an associate with the Centre for Creative Leadership and Cranfield University. Nehad was a member of the Judges Panel for the International Coaching Federation Global Prism Award in 2017 and the ICF Young Leaders Award 2018.
- PCC Markers Certificate- ICF Assessor Accreditation
- Master Coach Certification MCC -ICF
- Certified Coach for Innovation & Startups
- Certified Mentor Coach
- Certified Team Coach
- Marshal Goldsmith Certified Stakeholders centered coaching
- Certified Team, leadership and organization Vital Signs toolkit.
- Emotional Intelligence Coach Assessor & Trainer
- Influence Style Indictors
- Workplace Big 5
- Occupational Testing by the British Psychological Society (BPS) Level A or Level B.
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Kirkpatrick Four Levels Evaluation Certification
- Benchmarks 360
- University of Jordan Bachelors in English Literature
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- Emotional Intelligence
- Executive Coaching