Navid Nazemian, PCC
Navid Nazemian is an Executive Integral Coach® with 25 years of experience in some of the world’s most recognized companies. He has a professional background in commercial roles before moving to leadership roles in HR in order to elevate the practice of people, leadership and culture.
Navid works as an active thinking partner to his clients and is hands on with delivery, always linking business strategy to people. Using strategies designed to overcome obstacles quickly, he has helped numerous leaders over the years to successfully eliminate unproductive thinking and solve their toughest, most complex challenges. In return they have supported their organizations to build world-class cultures primed to create new markets, accelerate performance, increase productivity and develop game-changing value propositions.
Having been a local, regional and global member of senior leadership teams in large publicly listed organizations himself, Navid has first-hand experience of what it is like to work with the dynamic complexities and pressures faced by senior leaders. His clients therefore experience the added benefits of partnering with a highly experienced coach who has walked-the-talk successfully. Navid is able to coach clients in English, German and Farsi.
His client list spans a wide range of sectors including: sporting goods, conglomerates, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), pharmaceuticals and biotech, telecommunications, manufacturing and consulting. Some of his clients include: Adidas, GE, BAT, Roche/Genentech, Vodafone, Huhtamaki and KPMG.
- Associate Coaching Course: Centre for Coaching in Geneva, Switzerland
- Coaching Circles™ Facilitator: Impact Coaching in Montreal, Canada
- Coaching Mastery: New Ventures West in San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Hogan Assessments ® 3 Minute Miles in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Principled Negotiator: Harvard Law School in Cambridge, USA.
- Professional Coaching Course: Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Systemic Team Coaching Certificate: Academy of Executive Coaching’s (AoEC) in London, United Kingdom
- Masters in International Management and Foreign Trade from Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Executive Transitions
- High Performing Teams
- Maximizing Leadership Impact