Natalie Cunningham, MA
Natalie Cunningham has been coaching for 15 years and is one of the most experienced executive coaches in South Africa. She believes coaching is a process where the client will draw on a variety of methods to gain insight into their behavior patterns in order to be more effective in their environment and maximize their potential.
She has worked across industries in the financial services sector, retail, mining, health care, airline industry, construction and media. Natalie’s client include: Zurich, Bankseta, Naspers, Barloworld, Massmart, Anglo American, British Airways, WBS and GIBS.
Natalie was previously Director of The Leadership Development Centre at Wits Business School. She was also instrumental in developing a Masters in Management in Business and Executive Coaching, as well as setting up a Coaching Supervision Certificate and Business Executive Coaching Certificate.
She was a founding member of “The Coaching Forum” – a supportive thought leadership forum for independent coaches. She attended the Global Coaching Convention in Dublin, Ireland in 2008 which resulted in the Dublin Declaration on Coaching (now signed by 15000 coaches worldwide). She is also one of 30 international experts who sat on the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC) to determine competencies of coaching. She also recently sat on the Board of Graduate School Alliance Executive Coaching (GSAEC). She is currently a Professional Associate of GIBS.
Natalie lives in Western Cape, South Africa and coaches in English and Afrikaans.
- Carlson Learning Company’s Profile Learning instruments
- DiSC Profile
- Hay Group Instruments
- Learning Style Inventory
- The Achievement Network Process
- Doctor of Philosophy in Executive Coaching, University of the Witwatersrand – in progress
- Master of Business Administration, University of the Witwatersrand
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Honours, University of the Witwatersrand
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Cross-Cultural Coaching
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Transition Coaching
- Visioning & Strategic Planning