We're everywhere you need us.
170+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Miguel Noguerol, EMCCC, PCC
Miguel is a seasoned global leader, executive coach, Organizational and Leadership Development consultant, with over 25 years of experience in developing and leading successful organizations in challenging business dynamics, including managing multi-product and services P&L, executing operational turnarounds, aggressive Revenue, profitability, and market share growth, and M&A integration activities.
He works with organizational leaders, C-Suite executives, Division Presidents and their teams, from a wide range of industries including Technology, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Financial Services, Insurance, and Healthcare, assisting them to establish and drive their vision, develop their leadership skills, lead change, and organizational excellence effectively.
Miguel’s multicultural executive leadership background and psychodynamic approach to leadership study enable him to assist and partner with his clients to enhance their individual and organizational leadership capability, by creating and holding a reflective and thought-provoking space, in which the balance of Awareness, Challenge, Support, and Accountability to Action can take place.
Before working as an independent coach, Miguel had developed his career as a global leader in the technology industry and has held several senior leadership roles in the areas of General Management, Sales, Business Development, and Operations.
He worked as Corporate Vice President and President/GM of Sun Microsystems Inc and Motorola Solutions Inc. for the Latin America Region and as VP and Head of Global Sales and Channels Operations for Zebra Technologies.
Brazilian born and living in the USA since 1998, Miguel speaks fluently English, Spanish and Portuguese. He is passionate about Organization Culture Development, Change Leadership, and Emotional Leadership Capability.
- Benchmarks 360®
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Professional Coach- University of Miami
- Hogan Assessments
- Leadership Circle Profile
- MTBI and FIRO
- Workplace BIG5 Profile
- Master in Consulting and Coaching for Change, EMCCC - INSEAD
- BS in Electrical Engineering with Postgraduate diplomas in Digital Systems Automation (FEI-Brazil) and Business Administration (FGV-Brazil)
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
- Executive Succession Planning, Onboarding, and Transition
- Executive Team and Group Coaching & Development
- Culture Assessment and Transformation Initiatives
- Business Consulting and Strategic Planning
- Meeting/Program Facilitation