Michael G. Hansen, Ph.D.
Michael Hansen specializes in executive and executive team coaching and development, strategic and culture alignment & change management, and high-potential executive and leadership development in commercial, IT, engineering and other knowledge organizations, non-profits, and federal government agencies.
Clients include Fidelity, The World Bank, General Dynamics, British Telecom, Saudi ARAMCO, Walmart, Johnson and Johnson, Hospira, Wyeth, PwC, KPMG, Marsh, Mercer, CF Industries, Raytheon, BAE Systems, SHRM, ICF International, McDermott International, Risk Management Solutions, Inc., Highmark, Inc., Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, The Library of Congress, U.S. Departments of the Interior, Homeland Security, Health and Human Services, and Defense, Smith College, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology.
Michael was Senior Vice President, Organizational Capability, a corporate officer and member of the Veridian Corporation Executive Committee, responsible for aligning corporate systems and processes in support of the corporate mission and its business goals and objectives. Responsibilities included merger and acquisition cultural integration, change management, executive development and succession management, executive coaching, organization development, leadership development, strategic human resources, and strategic, process, and performance consulting, training and development.
In 2003, Michael received the Gordon M. Bliss Memorial Award from ASTD for the significance of his lifelong contributions to the field, his work, and his community.
Michael is currently based in Chicago, Illinois. He is fluent in Spanish.
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Country Navigator Cultural Profile
- CPI 260
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Hogan Assessments
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- PDI 360 Executive Profilor
- The Healthy Leader Assessment
- Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Thunderbird Global Mindset Inventory
- Ph.D., University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Master of Arts, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Arts, St Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Cross-Cultural Coaching
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention