Michael Dolan, MBA, PCC
Michael Dolan has been an executive coach and trainer for almost a decade. During that time, he has helped hundreds of successful professionals get out of their own way by enabling them to develop and maintain higher levels of productivity, self-awareness and effectiveness. This enables the professions to create a bigger impact to the bottom line, while experiencing greater satisfaction in their work and life.
Before finding his calling as an executive coach, he spent 15 years in corporate management, leading teams in the advertising, consumer marketing, and design industries. Through this experience, he developed a deep appreciation for the intense personal and organizational demands that successful executives must meet every day.
Michael’s specialty is supporting leaders for whom the development of deeper leadership competencies is being blocked by an underlying issue of lack of balance, stress, or poor self-management. By focusing on capacity for greater balance and relaxed focus, the real work of developing oneself as a leader can begin. One of Michael’s core areas of expertise is productivity.
Having a broad range of industry experience, including Investment Banking, Technology, Biotech, Consumer Products, and Private Equity gives Michael a unique perspective on how to help leaders develop.
- Certified Integral Coach (CIC)
- Emotional and Social Competency Inventory
- Inventory of Leadership Styles
- Organizational Climate Survey
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Studied the Immunity to Change approach with Bob Keegan and Lisa Lahey, Harvard Faculty
- Completed full Professional Training Curriculum with the Enneagram Institute
- Master in Business Administration, focus on Organizational Behavior: Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Philosophy, Boston College
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Conflict Resolution & Team Intervention
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Leadership Development
- Productivity and Workflow
- Team Coaching & Facilitation