Marilyn O'Hearne, MCC
Marilyn O’Hearne, an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach, is a globally experienced, culturally intelligent executive, leadership and team coach, and presenter. Marilyn helps leaders move from the sense of overwhelm and uncertainty of our rapidly changing world to clarity, focus, and transformation.
Her clients report renewed people (our greatest natural resource!) and energy which lead to prosperity rather than burn out and loss of talent. Through developing and renewing confidence in their unique strengths and influence, leaders experience inspiring, breakthrough changes in individual effectiveness. She quickly assesses a situation and co-develops a plan with her clients to sustainably achieve their goals.
Client list includes:
- National and international (in 28 countries)
- Public and private sector
- For and not for profit (NGO)
- Including: academic, engineering, health care, legal, manufacturing, Environmental Protection Agency, talent and career management, the United Nations
- The Kansas Leadership Center and ILCT (including the first Korean cohort and Executive Coaching class): coach faculty and coach
- Training and mentoring 200+ coaches internationally including her own Culturally Intelligent Programs
Marilyn has served as an adjunct professor of Organizational Behavior and International Business in Hong Kong and Malaysia and has also lived in Brazil and Spain. Currently, she resides in Kansas City, Missouri.
- 4-D Systems Team Assessment
- Certified Civic and Community Leadership Coach, the Kansas Leadership Center
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Masters in Social Work, The University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences: Psychology, Cultural Anthropology, Sociology
- Collaborative Coaching
- Culture Change
- Executive Coaching
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectives
- Transition Coaching