We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Maria Nardone, PhD
Maria Nardone is a psychologist and organizational consultant. She has extensive experience in the healthcare, food manufacturing, engineering, insurance, finance and fashion industries in the US and Europe. Her consulting experience includes coaching senior executives at Fortune 500 companies, executive assessment, stress management and team development. Her clients are corporate leaders, doctors, engineers, family business owners, investment bankers and entrepreneurs.
Maria has written a chapter on her approach to executive coaching, which was published in Mind-ful Consulting, by Karnac, London 2009. Her work demonstrates that executive development programs are an effective intervention for improving organizational and business performance. Maria has lectured on emotional intelligence, executive coaching and stress management in numerous academic institutions both in Europe and the US including Fordham University's Transnational MBA program and the Tavistock Institute's Advanced Organisational Consultation Society. She has studied and lived in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa. She is an expert in cross-cultural issues and immigration.
Maria maintains the affiliations withAPA, NYSPA, Academy of Management, NYHRPS, IPPA, White Psychoanalytic Society, Tavistock’s Advanced Organisational Consulting Society.
- 16 PF
- Advanced Organisational Consultancy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Heartmath® Stress Management Program
- Highlands Ability Battery
- Hogan Assessments
- Leadership Styles
- New York Licensed Psychologist
- Organizational Climate
- Stop Emotional Eating Program
- Team Management Profile System (TMP)
- Voices® 360 Feedback
- Master of Arts and PhD in Clinical Psychology, Fordham University
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics Psychology, Bucknell University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Visioning & Strategic Planning