Marcella Segala, CPCC, PCC, ORSC
Marcella Segala is an executive leadership coach, team effectiveness specialist, cross cultural consultant trainer and facilitator.
As an Executive Coach with a global, multicultural focus, Marcella specializes in corporate, individual, group and team coaching to help organizations and leaders gain clarity, identify goals, strengthen communications, and improve performance. Marcella actively engages with top-level leaders and teams of diverse multicultural and geographically dispersed groups to catalyze change. She turns strategy into results via custom training exercises, workshops, and seminars. As an international professional with a multicultural background spanning the US, Italy, and the Middle East, she leverages a deep sensitivity to the subtle nuances and challenges of diverse social and business cultures.
Marcella has been coaching in the corporate environment for the last 11 years. Prior to that she held executive positions in international contexts and ran a business development practice.
Marcella's client list spans a wide range of business categories including manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, consumer products, communications technology, and finance. Some of her clients include leaders from: Facebook, American Express, Gucci, Roche, Wharton University, Euler Hermes, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Capital One, Apple, Dell, and Logitech.
- CO-Active Coaching Certification, CPCC, PCC.
- CRR Global: Organization & Relationship Systems at Work
- DISC, Communication Coach
- Leadership Intensive
- Team Diagnostic Survey, Master Practitioner
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Neuroscience of Change
- MS Communication Science, Institutional & Corporate Communication, University of Turin
- BA Literature and Philosophy, University of Turin
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching and Effectiveness
- Communication Coaching
- Cross-Cultural Consulting
- Trainer and Facilitator