Marcella Segala, CPCC, PCC, ORSC
Marcella Segala is an executive leadership coach, team effectiveness master practitioner, cross cultural consultant trainer, and facilitator.
As an Executive Coach with a global, multicultural focus, Marcella specializes in corporate, individual, group, and team coaching to help organizations and leaders gain clarity, identify goals, strengthen communications, and improve performance. Marcella actively engages with top-level leaders and teams of diverse, multicultural, and geographically dispersed groups to catalyze change. She turns strategy into results via custom training exercises, workshops, and seminars. As an international professional with a multicultural background spanning the U.S., Italy, and the Middle East, she leverages a deep sensitivity to the subtle nuances and challenges of diverse social and business cultures.
Marcella has been coaching in the corporate environment for the last 12 years, and prior to that, held executive positions in international contexts and ran a business development practice.
Marcella's client list spans a wide range of business categories including manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, consumer products, communications technology, and finance. Some of her clients include leaders from Facebook, American Express, Gucci, Roche, Wharton University, Euler Hermes, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Capital One, Apple, Dell, and Logitech.
- CO-Active Coaching Certification, CPCC, PCC
- Team Diagnostic Survey, Master Practitioner
- DiSC, Communication Coach
- CRR Global: Organization & Relationship Systems at Work
- Leadership Intensive
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- PQ Positive Psychology
- Neuroscience of Change
- MS Communication Science, Institutional & Corporate Communication, University of Turin
- BA Literature and Philosophy, University of Turin
- Communication Coaching
- Cross-Cultural Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching and Effectiveness
- Trainer and Facilitator