Louise Korver, Ph.D.
Louise Korver Ph.D. is an international coach specializing in global leadership, talent strategies, cross-cultural management issues, and succession to support growth and transformation. She works with senior executives and their teams to improve leadership alignment through executive assessment, coaching, and organizational consulting. Her focus is C-suite succession, general manager selection and development, building an enterprise mindset in functional leaders with global responsibilities, and coaching women new to senior leadership positions. She is an expert on onboarding mid-career executives during the transition.
She brings 30 years of senior leadership experience to her role as a trusted advisor to executives during organizational transformation. Louise is a talented blend of sharp thinker, incisive assessor, and rigorous coach to executives facing some of the most difficult decisions of their careers. Louise is a thinking partner to her clients. It is common for her to facilitate an executive team toward maximum performance by facilitating strategic planning meetings or coaching them individually and as a team to overcome team dysfunctions. She is also a sought-after designer of executive educational experiences do to her career experience in progressive leadership roles at large, global companies, including AT&T, Bank of America, and EMC.
Her scholarship is executive identity, the focus of her current writings. Her first book was about executive onboarding, focused on mid-career job changes that provoke substantial transformation in an executive’s life. She is an adjunct instructor Master of Organization Development program at Queens University and the Academic Programs Division, University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Global Business Experience Inventory
- Group Leader Profile
- HCS (Human Capital Strategist)
- Hogan Assessments
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
- viaEdge Learning Agility
- Kozai Group Global Competencies Inventory
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Paradigm Personality Workplace Big 5 (NEO)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Team Management Index
- The Attentions Inventory (TAIS)
- Tucker International Global Leader Tucker Assessment Profile
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Development, Fielding Graduate University
- Master of Arts in Human and Organizational Systems, Fielding Graduate University
- Bachelor of Science in Management and Industrial Relations, University of Bridgeport
- Executive & Board Keynote Speaker
- Executive & Leadership Development Strategy
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Program Design and Development
- Executive Selection & Succession Planning
- High – Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Transition Coaching