Linda Zhang, PhD, MCC
Linda is an executive coach and leadership consultant with over 23 years' solid business background in North Asia. She has both the passion and mission to evoke inner transformation and self-evolvement for business leaders and their team towards sustainable business and organizational excellence.
Her business background includes Sales, Marketing, General Management, and Business Consulting - serving Multinational and Chinese companies such as Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal, TJOY, Alcatel, GN, and Keystone.
Linda's coaching expertise comes from the combination of her business acumen, knowledge, and practices on transformational learning, as well as her sharp insights in understanding the client. She supports organizations to develop key talents, enhance team engagement, promote culture shift, and accelerate the mindset and behavior changes for sustainable growth.
- Advanced Certified Coach, Columbia University Coaching Certification Program (CCCP)
- China National Certified Psychological Counselor at Grade II
- Evidence Based Coaching Certification, Fielding Graduate University
- Hogan Assessments
- Immunity to Change (ITC) Mapping Certified Facilitator, Kegan & Lahey, Minds at Work
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (I&II) (MBTI)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Career Coaching and Consulting
- Coaching for Performance and Engagement Workshops
- Corporate Coaching Culture Cascading Project Designing and Consulting
- Corporate Mentor Program Designing and Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-boarding & Transition
- Executive Team Coaching