Linda Zhang, PCC
Linda is an executive coach and leadership consultant with 23 years solid business background in North Asia. She has passion and mission to evoke inner transformation and self-evolvement for business leaders and their team towards sustainable business and organizational excellence.
Her business background covers Sales, Marketing, General Management,
Business Consulting, etc. She had served Multinational and Chinese companies such as P&G, L’Oreal, TJOY, Alcatel, GN, and Keystone.
Her coaching expertise comes from the combination of her business acumen, knowledge and practices on transformational learning, as well as her sharp insights in understanding the clients. She supports organizations to develop key talents, enhance team engagement, promote culture shift and accelerate the mindset and behavior changes for sustainable growth.
- Advanced Certified Coach, Columbia University Coaching Certification Program (CCCP)
- China National Certified Psychological Counselor at Grade II
- Evidence Based Coaching Certification, Fielding Graduate University
- Hogan Assessments
- Immunity to Change (ITC) Mapping Certified Facilitator, Kegan & Lahey, Minds at Work
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (I&II) (MBTI)
- Professional Certified Coach, Interntational Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Career Coaching and Consulting
- Coaching for Performance and Engagement Workshops
- Corporate Coaching Culture Cascading Project Designing and Consulting
- Corporate Mentor Program Designing and Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-boarding & Transition
- Executive Team Coaching