Linda Newlin, MCC
Linda Newlin is a Master Certified Coach and a pioneer in transition and integration services. She is an experienced Sr. Executive and former CEO who brings broad leadership expertise as a consultant who specializes in executive coaching, transition and integration, leadership development, executive presence, training and organizational development. She has successfully served clients at all levels of organizations over the past 25 years within 3M, Microsoft, Danaher/Kavokerr, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, T. Rowe Price, Booze Allen, PacifiCare Health Systems, Comp USA and Hallmark International as well as other Fortune 100 companies and non-profits throughout the globe.
Linda focuses on creating strategic partnerships with her clients. She is an author and is passionate about leadership sustainability. Her clients would say that she creates high impact for individuals and the organizations she serves through:
- Working with executives to identify competencies and implementing processes for performance improvement as well as improved leadership capabilities.
- Conducting needs assessments and implementing organizational change strategies with executive teams.
- Facilitating team coaching to create high performance and integration.
- Assessing strengths and development opportunities for individuals and teams for multiple organizations; working with individuals to create and implement individual and team development plans to address identified needs.
- Helping individuals match their personal goals with those of the organization.
Linda recently published the book, WFH Working From Home: A THRIVAL GUIDE for Challenging Times and Beyond. This book offers Game Changing Tools for managing stress, practicing resilience, leading teams remotely, improved sleep and self-care.
- Master Certified Coach
- Invisible Edge- Decisive Intuition
- Shift Positive 360
- Myers Briggs
- Hogan Personality Assessment
- Hudson Institute Certified Coach
- Integrative Enneagram
- Experiential Learning and Team Building
- Hoffman Institute Teacher/Coach
- Bachelor of Arts, Pepperdine University
- Masters Study, Hoffman Institute Teacher and Coach
- Strozzi Institute, Somatics and Embodied Leadership
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention
- Transition Coaching