Linda Newlin, MCC
Linda Newlin is a Master Certified Coach with more than 30 years’ experience coaching senior leaders globally to increase their impact and sustainability. She co-created The Inner Work of Leaders course while at the Hoffman Institute. Linda was the pioneer in on-boarding/transition and integration services. She is an experienced Sr. Executive and former CEO who brings broad leadership expertise specializing in executive coaching, leadership development and sustainability, executive presence, intuitive intelligence, decision making, purpose and well-being, high performing teams, leading remotely, training, and organizational effectiveness.
Linda helps senior leaders create lasting change, high impact, and a legacy they can be proud of. Her expertise is broad and grounded in neuroscience, somatics, and neurobiology. She uses transformative embodied practices and techniques that work. She is the author of more than 10 books and is passionate about the whole being, which requires an integration of the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of self to effectively lead others and contribute broadly. Her clients call her the “boss whisperer” as she helps leaders create dramatic results quickly. This starts with her ability to develop psychological safety easily with her clients and target key shifts that can make a leader even more effective, including:
▪ Working with executives to create organizations that thrive and a legacy they can be proud of.
▪ Teaching leaders how to utilize their 3 brains to make better, faster, decisions in the global demanding VUCA environment we are in.
▪ Conducting needs assessments and implementing organizational and culture change strategies with executive teams.
Linda has passionately and successfully served clients worldwide at 3M, Microsoft, Danaher/Kavokerr, PWC, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, T. Rowe Price, Booze Allen, PacifiCare Health Systems, Comp USA, and Harvard University - as well as additional Fortune 100 companies and non-profits.
Linda’s latest book, WFH Working from Home: A THRIVAL GUIDE for Challenging Times and Beyond, offers game changing tools for managing stress, practicing resilience, leading teams remotely, improved sleep and self-care. Her next books, The Integrated Leader and Harnessing Time, will be released in late 2021.
- Master Certified Coach
- Invisible Edge-Decisive Intuition
- 3 Brains Integrative Coaching
- Shift Positive 360
- Hogan Personality Assessment
- Integrative Enneagram
- Myers Briggs
- Hudson Institute Certified Coach
- Experiential Learning and Team Building
- Hoffman Institute Teacher/Coach
- Bachelor of Arts, Pepperdine University
- Masters Study, Hoffman Institute Teacher and Coach
- Strozzi Institute, Somatics and Embodied Leadership
- Executive/C-Suite Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching
- Manage Attention/Harness Time
- Sustainability/Work Life Management
- Intuitive Intelligence/Decision Making
- Integration and Effectiveness
- Resilience - Trauma Recovery
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- High-Potential Executives
- Leadership Development
- Board Leadership/Management
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- High Performing Teams
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Cultivating Talent Solutions
- Transition and Integration On-Boarding