Libby Graves, MBA, PCC
Libby Graves is an executive coach committed to supporting global leaders at all levels to develop a core capacity for leadership excellence and career fitness. She partners with her clients to reflect on their core strengths and align with their core values in order to navigate life and leadership with agility and integrity.
She is inspired to work with leaders who want to maximize their contribution to the organization. Libby takes a holistic approach, creating a safe space to explore possibilities, get clear on goals, address any blind spots that may be limiting potential, try on new behaviors, all with some measure of accountability. Her vision is to connect leaders to a deeper sense of self-awareness as the foundation for personal and professional growth.
In addition, Libby facilitates group coaching and comprehensive leadership development programs designed to create healthy organizational cultures. Participants experience improved results through more productive conversations, teamwork and collaboration, and the ability of leaders at all levels to engage, connect and influence in the workplace.
Having firsthand understanding of the constantly changing demands of the workplace and what it takes to lead, Libby brings more than 25 years of experience in leadership positions at Fortune 100 companies. She began her career in the manufacturing industry in Accounting and Tax, led Channel Marketing initiatives, and later Strategic Planning for distributors and affiliates in Africa & Middle East based in London. Libby also held senior leadership positions in global marketing, enterprise initiatives and the Federal Government sector in the telecommunications industry. Libby shifted from the corporate world to found an executive coaching practice with a focus on leadership and career development. She has broad exposure and sensitivity to cultural diversity, having lived and worked in multi-cultural environments.
Her clients include Georgetown University, US Federal agencies such as IRS, Treasury, OPIC, DOE, USDA, private industry, education and non-profits.
- Advanced Training in Adult Learning Theory and Mindfulness Practices
- Advanced Training in Neuroscience and Somatics
- Board Certified Coach, CCE Global
- ESCI 360
- Leader Network Diagnostic
- Personal Brand Strategist & Social Media Analyst, 360Reach
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Strengthsfinder 2.0
- Success through Observation, Action, Results (SOAR)
- The Leadership Circle Profile & Leadership Culture Survey
- Master of Business Administration, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science, Kelly School of Business, Indiana University
- Certified Graduate, Advanced Corporate Coach University (Accredited Coach Training Program)
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Conflict Resolution
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Direct Communications
- Executive Coaching
- Group Coaching & Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Mindfulness, Neuroscience & Somatics
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Personal Branding
- Skills Development Workshops
- Visioning & Strategic Planning