Libby Graves, MBA, MCC
Libby Graves partners with global leaders and diverse organizations to build core leadership capacity. She takes a holistic approach to help leaders identify and align with their values, unique talents, and key motivators to support maximizing their contribution to the organization. Her approach to coaching the whole person creates a safe space to explore possibilities, try on new behaviors, and identify blind spots that may be limiting their potential. Libby supports her clients to access their deeper wisdom by cultivating greater self-awareness as the foundation for personal and professional growth. Leaders at all levels learn to take action and accountability that move them forward.
With more than 25 years of experience in leadership positions at Fortune 500 companies, Libby understands the constantly changing demands of the workplace and what it takes to lead. She has broad exposure and sensitivity to cultural diversity, having lived and worked in multi-cultural environments.
In addition to founding her coaching practice, Core Citizen, Libby is an adjunct faculty member at Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership and the Georgetown McDonough School of Business as an executive career and leadership coach for MBA candidates.
Libby finds inspiration and energy through fitness from the inside out – meditation, yoga, spinning, exercise of all kinds. As a lifelong Learner, she follows topics such as Adult Learning, mindfulness practices, neuroscience, and somatics. She has been fortunate to travel much of the world giving her an appreciation of all cultures and languages.
Clients span private industry, higher education, and government agencies. They include organizations such as Verizon, Intelsat, S&P Global, Capital One, EY, Deloitte, SAP, IRS, United Nations agencies, associations, and nonprofits.
In addition, Libby offers pro bono leadership coaching to several non-profit organizations, including Halcyon House, an incubator for social entrepreneurs, and Vital Voices for women entrepreneurs. She has volunteered with Court Appointed Special Advocates in Washington, D.C., supporting young adults as they emerge from the foster care system.
- Advanced Training in Adult Learning Theory and Mindfulness Practices
- Advanced Training in Neuroscience and Somatics
- Board Certified Coach, CCE Global
- ESCI 360
- Leader Network Diagnostic
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation
- Personal Brand Strategist & Social Media Analyst, 360Reach
- Strengthsfinder 2.0
- Success through Observation, Action, Results (SOAR)
- The Leadership Circle Profile & Leadership Culture Survey
- MBA – The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- BS - Kelly School of Business, Indiana University
- Certified Graduate - Advanced Corporate Coach University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Career & Life Transitions
- Conflict Resolution
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Direct Communications
- Executive Coaching
- Group Coaching & Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Mindfulness, Neuroscience & Somatics
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Personal Branding
- Skills Development Workshops
- Visioning & Strategic Planning
- Workshop Facilitation