We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Keith Johnson, MBA, PCC
Keith Johnson has over 20 years’ experience in senior corporate roles leading strategic change across large, complex, international businesses in mining and oil & gas.
Keith’s coaching style is empathetic, incisive and results oriented. Keith is passionate about helping leaders and teams gain clarity and insights about their core mission and strategy. Keith believes that bringing simple clarity to complex situations drives organizational focus, motivation and self-belief. Keith loves coaching leaders grappling with complex strategic issues, transitioning into new roles, leading transformational change and enjoys coaching teams to become more effective. Keith is happy to bring his own experience to the conversation where appropriate.
- Keith spent 18 years with Rio Tinto with roles in line business leadership, investment analysis and strategy. He held roles with direct P&L leadership of $1bn pa businesses and also led major strategic transformation and post-merger integration programs. He has extensive C-Suite and Board exposure and broad international experience.
- More recently, Keith was Head of Corporate Strategy for BG Group, a major UK oil & gas producer. He worked directly with the CEO and Board on Group-wide strategy reviews and led BG’s first China Strategy.
- Keith also has significant experience in the charity sector, as Chairman of a charity promoting philanthropy among young city professionals and board member of one of the UK’s largest Christian youth charities. Keith has coached charity leadership teams.
- Completing Postgraduate Certificate in Personal & Business Coaching, University of Chester
- Hogan Assessments
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) of ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Professional Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, Cass Business School, London
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Operational Research, Southampton University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Presence
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching & Facilitation