Kay Ruane Hohn
Kay is an accomplished executive coach and business consultant who is passionate in her belief that organizations and individuals have vast untapped potential to achieve new levels of success and performance. Her more than twenty years of experience and prior leadership roles enable her to adeptly guide senior leaders and teams—who aspire to make positive and sustainable transformations—toward the achievement of their goals.
She provides a variety of custom designed coaching and consulting services. Her style is collaborative, pragmatic, strategic, and results-oriented. Furthermore, her expertise lies in leadership development and talent management, executive coaching with C-suite and senior level management, organizational effectiveness, change management, and design and facilitation of strategic planning and team alignment sessions.
Kay’s well-honed skills have been employed across a variety of industries such as telecommunications, technology, healthcare, business support services, retail, education, and non-profit organizations. Moreover, her coaching and consulting work benefit from previous leadership positions. She served as Senior Advisor, directing and managing the Leadership and Organizational Development function at Ulta Beauty. At AT&T (formerly Ameritech and SBC), Kay fulfilled the roles of Director of Organization Learning, Area Manager-Network Operations, Director of Executive Leadership & Development, and Director of Human Resources.
Her clients represent talented leaders from C-suite executives, senior officers, and directors from companies such as Ulta Beauty, Express Scripts, Zurich North America, General Motors, U.S. Cellular, Allstate, Paychex, General Dynamics, Convergys, Vizient (UHC) and DeVry University.
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Crucial Conversations - VitalSmarts
- Executive Dimensions® (CCL)
- Forte© Communication Style Survey
- Hogan Assessments
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis and Personal Directions
- Korn Ferry KF 360/VOICES®
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- PROSCI Change Management Certification
- Coaching, Coaches Training Institute
- Coaching Excellence in Organizations program, Newfield Network
- Bachelor of Arts in Management, National-Louis University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Transition Coaching
- Visioning & Strategic Planning