We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Kay Ruane Hohn
Kay is an accomplished executive coach and business consultant who is passionate in her belief that organizations and individuals have vast untapped potential to achieve new levels of success and performance. Her more than twenty years of experience and prior leadership roles enable her to adeptly guide senior leaders and teams—who aspire to make positive and sustainable transformations—toward the achievement of their goals.
She provides a variety of custom designed coaching and consulting services. Her style is collaborative, pragmatic, strategic, and results-oriented. Furthermore, her expertise lies in leadership development and talent management, executive coaching with C-suite and senior level management, organizational effectiveness, change management, and design and facilitation of strategic planning and team alignment sessions.
Kay’s well-honed skills have been employed across a variety of industries such as telecommunications, technology, healthcare, business support services, retail, education, and non-profit organizations. Moreover, her coaching and consulting work benefit from previous leadership positions. She served as Senior Advisor, directing and managing the Leadership and Organizational Development function at Ulta Beauty. At AT&T (formerly Ameritech and SBC), Kay fulfilled various leadership roles within Executive Leadership & Development, Organization Learning, Network Operations, and Human Resources.
Her clients represent talented leaders from C-suite executives, senior officers, and directors from companies such as Ulta Beauty, Express Scripts, Zurich North America, General Motors, U.S. Cellular, Allstate, Paychex, General Dynamics, Convergys, Vizient (UHC) and DeVry University.
Kay is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Executive Dimensions® (CCL)
- Hogan Assessments
- Korn Ferry VOICES®
- Forte© Communication Style Survey
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis and Personal Directions
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Crucial Conversations - VitalSmarts
- PROSCI Change Management Certification
- Coaching, Coaches Training Institute
- Coaching Excellence in Organizations program, Newfield Network
- Bachelor of Arts in Management, National-Louis University
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational Development & Consulting
- Change Management
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leader Transition & On-boarding
- High Potential Leadership Development
- Leadership Development Programs & Processes
- Strategic HR & Planning