Karsten Drath, MBA, EMCC
Karsten Drath is a Leadership Coach with an extensive management background, which he has acquired over a period of 16 years in numerous international management positions at Accenture, Bombardier and Perot Systems, amongst others. Before his career as an executive coach, he was Managing Director EMEA at the consulting unit of Dell, where he successfully implemented the acquisition and integration of an international consulting firm, among other things.
Today, Karsten is a Managing Partner at Leadership Choices, one of the leading providers in the area of executive development in Europe. He is a certified coach and psychotherapist. In addition, he works as a lecturer at the Center for Responsible Leadership of the WHU Business School in Koblenz, Germany.
- Work with the CEO of an international group operating in the equipment engineering sector and his executive team, with the goal of working on internal conflicts and strengthening the team spirit.
- Leadership coaching of several boards of directors and managers of a globally active company in the Consumer Goods sector on account of a 360° feedback process.
- Work with the CIO of an international pharmaceutical group of companies and his executive team for a company-wide restructuring.
Karsten has written several articles and books on the subject of coaching, resilience and authenticity, including “Coaching und seine Wurzeln” (Coaching and its Roots).
Karsten works in German and English and lives near Heidelberg, Germany.
- 360 By Design®
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Center for Creative Leadership
- Decision Dynamics
- DiSC Profile
- Executive Dimensions®
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Hogan Assessments
- Hogan Leadership Forecast Series
- Hay EQI.Integral Coach INSIGHTS Discovery
- International Coaching Federation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Personal and Professional Coaching with Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- REISS Profile
- Voices 360
- Psychotherapist,Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie, Akademie für Ganzheitsmedizin Heidelberg, Germany
- Master of Business Administration, Kellogg-WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Master of Science, Supply Engineering, Diplom-Ingenieur, Fachhochschule Trier
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Engineering & Other Knowledge Organizations
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention