We're everywhere you need us.
170+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Karen Maudlin, PsyD, CPCC
Karen Maudlin, Psy.D., CPCC, is an experienced licensed psychologist and leadership consultant with a broad understanding of business needs, goals, and strategies. As a highly regarded executive coach for the past twenty years, she has developed expertise with both global and US teams. Karen has coached primarily CEO, COO, EVP, SVP, VP, and other C-Suite executives who desire to extend their leadership repertoire to meet new challenges in the midst of change. In her coaching, Karen delivers tangible, bottom-line business results, through strengthening leadership capacity, executive presence, and communication strategies.
Karen has extensive experience in coaching executives who are navigating difficult individuals (vertical or lateral), developing their next career step, enhancing the team’s global mindset, and building strategic leadership plans. Karen has worked primarily with senior leaders and teams from Fortune 100 companies, including Wells Fargo, Abbott, Aon/Hewitt, PepsiCo, Baxalta, as well as clients from the healthcare, finance, legal, and media industries.
Currently based in Chicago, Illinois, Karen is a published author, adjunct faculty, and Certified Master Coach from Coaches Training Institute (CTI). Since 2010, Karen has focused primarily on COO to CEO succession, C-suite, and global leaders of businesses ranging from 1B to 20B in value.
- Certified Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- DiSC Profile
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQI)
- Executive Certificate in Global Negotiations
- Hogan Assessment Instruments
- Certified Master Coach, Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist – IL
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Executive Master of Business Administration, 6 months of coursework, University of Notre Dame
- Executive Certificate in Global Negotiations, Thunderbird School of Management
- Doctorate of Psychology, Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Wheaton College
- Bachelor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Studies, Miami University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- C-Suite Succession
- Collaborative Change
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Onboarding
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Visioning & Strategic Planning