Judah Kurtz, MS
Judah Kurtz is a trusted advisor, coach, facilitator, and consultant, who is passionate about driving transformative growth and sustainable change. For over 20 years, he has partnered with a broad array of individuals, senior leadership teams, and organizations around the globe seeking clarity of focus, forward momentum, increased effectiveness, and exceptional results.
He brings deep expertise in coaching, leadership and talent development, training and facilitation, organization effectiveness, and strategic change. Leveraging expert assessment and evaluation, he designs and delivers transformative learning and growth experiences that drive effectiveness, engagement, and high-impact outcomes.
With energy and humor, Judah empowers his clients to uncover their hidden potential and barriers to success, and to consciously design their lives, careers, and businesses with greater alignment to their core purpose and values. They discover who they are, what they stand for, what they want, and how to be/do/have it.
In his private practice and in previous roles at Accenture and BPI group, Judah has worked with clients of all levels, with a special emphasis on mid- to senior-level leaders and high potentials. His experience reaches across multiple industries within the corporate, education, and not-for-profit sectors. Select clients include: McDonald's, BP, Marsh, SAP, GE Healthcare, Spencer Stuart, BMO/Harris Bank, Abbott Nutrition, IRI, AMITA Health, Astellas, Gensler, L’Oréal, Federal Reserve Bank, Chicago Public Schools, TrueValue, STMicroelectronics, Chicago House, and Huron Consulting.
Committed to supporting others in their growth and development, Judah is adjunct faculty as coach and coach educator in the graduate school and executive education programs of Northwestern University’s School of Education and Social Policy, and provides coaching supervision to students pursuing the Organizational Leadership Coaching Certification. He also volunteers at various education-focused charitable organizations, including his current role at One Million Degrees, an organization where he serves as a scholar coach to support low-income college students in school, work, and life.
- Benchmarks 360 Assessment Suite, Center for Creative Leadership
- Hogan Assessment Suite
- EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA 360)
- PDI Profilor 360
- Training and Development Certificate, Northwestern University
- Master of Science, Learning and Organizational Change, Northwestern University
- Graduate Level Training in Consulting and Leadership, Kellogg School of Management
- Graduate Level Training in Counseling and Organizational Psychology, Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Bachelor of Science cum laude, Psychology and Organization Behavior, Northwestern University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Instructional/Program Design
- Leadership Development
- Learning Strategy & Design
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Paired Coaching
- Positive Psychology
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Effectiveness
- Team Intervention
- Visioning & Strategic Planning