Jason Patomson, JD, MBA
Jason Patomson spent the past 20 years helping clients achieve exceptional outcomes. He provides clients with an ability to embrace their own natural gifts and see beyond their limitations in order to live more fulfilling lives and maximize their human potential. Jason specializes in executive coaching, team dynamics, culture change and leadership development. While maintaining industry specific knowledge in health care, insurance, oil and gas, law, construction, and retail, his skills as a coach and consultant translate to all people.
Jason creates sustained relationships with every client. In the past five years, he focused his practice in the following areas:
- Coaching multiple C-suite executives across multiple industries
- Assessing candidates for VP and C suite roles
- Developing high potential candidates for bigger roles
- Leading facilitation across a spectrum of topics with groups ranging from 10 to 200 participants
- Leading culture change in a multi billion-dollar health care organization for a group of over 1,000 team members
- Building stronger executive teams
Prior to starting his coaching practice, Jason had a career in the legal industry. His legal practice included work in real estate, estate planning and family law. Jason has a military background having served in the U.S. Army for ten years.
Jason lives and coaches in the St. Louis, MO area.
- Gallup StrengthsFinder
- Hogan Assessment Suite
- Meyers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
- Lego Serious Play
- Juris Doctorate, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Master of Business Administration – Texas Tech
- Bachelor of Science – Texas A&M University
- United States Army – 1990-2001
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Leadership Development