Janet Blum, MBA, MA
Janet Blum is an experienced organizational consultant with specialties in executive coaching, change management, individual and team processes, diversity and inclusion, and training and organization development. She has broad-based experience and has successfully served clients at all levels of organizations. Her client list, which reflects her extensive multi-industry knowledge, includes corporate as well as not-for-profit organizations.
Janet focuses on creating strong partnerships with her clients. Her primary focus is on helping individuals and organizations ensure the best fit for their roles to ensure success. She has done this through projects such as:
- Working with executives to identify competencies and implementing processes for performance improvement as well as improved leadership capabilities.
- Conducting needs assessment and implementing organizational change strategies with executive team.
- Facilitating diversity training for several major institutions to address identified issues of inclusion and difference.
- Assessing strengths and development opportunities for individuals and teams for multiple organizations; working with individuals to create and implement individual and team development plans to address identified needs.
- Helping individuals match their personal goals with those of the organization.
- Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Carlson Learning Company’s Profile Learning instruments
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)
- DiSC Profile
- Human Synergistics Leadership/Impact® (L/I)
- Human Synergistics Management/Impact® (M/I)
- PDI 360 Executive Profilor
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Behavioral Science, the University of Chicago
- Master of Arts, Social Policy and Administration, the University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Michigan
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Cross-Cultural Coaching
- Culture Alignment & Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention
- Transition Coaching