Jamie Ramsden, MBA, ACC
Jamie Ramsden has 20 years of international business experience, including five years as Chief Executive of Goodridge Americas, a supplier to the automotive industry, where he created significant and sustained business results through intense customer focus, disciplined processes and highly-engaged teams. Concurrent with his Chief Executive role, he was an Executive Leadership Coach with clients in the UK, Europe, Americas, Africa and Asia.
During his time at Goodridge, Jamie transformed the company from an initial corporate turnaround through a period of 400%+ growth. Jamie and his team built scalable infrastructure, energized employees, implemented LEAN systems and drove transformational change. The result was significant and sustainable top- and bottom-line improvements. Jamie was then part of the small global team that guided Goodridge to private-equity acquisition in 2013.
Jamie has been coaching for over a decade with senior executives (C-Suite, Presidents, MDs, EVPs & SVPs) for Fortune 500 companies, non-profits and governmental institutions around the globe. Jamie brings his unique blend of international business acumen, academic rigor and deep personal insight as well as a highly engaging approach in order to provide a powerful, practical and transformative coaching experience.
- 360 By Design®
- California Psychological Indicator 260®
- Change Style Indicator®
- Executive Dimensions®
- Influence Style Indicator®
- International Coaching Federation Associate Coaching Certification (ACC)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Master of Business Administration in Leadership and Change Management, Lancaster University (UK) - Distinction
- Bachelor of Arts in French, Liverpool (Hope) University
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Onboarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Programs
- Leadership Development
- Transition Coaching
- Visioning & Strategic Planning