We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Jaimie Falzarano is an executive coach and leadership development facilitator, and has worked in higher education for over 20 years in a variety of roles. Currently she is the Managing Director of LeaderCORE at the University at Buffalo, School of Management. She is responsible for creating the overall coaching process and managing the coaches as well as creating and facilitating the leadership development of individuals from diverse backgrounds. Her participants range from working professionals in a variety of fields including healthcare (pharmacy, public health and medical), business, engineering and law through to graduate students pursuing these fields. Prior to her work with UB she worked at the Walt Disney World Company, The Orlando Magic, University of Central Florida and Canisius College.
Jaimie works with her clients to help build greater self-awareness and develop a broader skillset to lead themselves and others. Working with a variety of tools including assessments, 360’s, and behavioral interviews she guides her clients through their development. Jaimie has coached individuals that have worked at AAA National, Pro-Flex Administrators, Kaleida Health, Delaware North Companies, National Fuel Gas Company, M&T Bank, T-Mobile, Allstate, Huron, Rich Products, Northwestern Mutual, and L’Oréal to name a few.
- CQ-Cultural Intelligence Facilitator
- Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
- Hogan Assessments
- Benchmarks 360-CCL (in progress)
- Master of Science in Organizational Communication and Development, Canisius College
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, State University of New York at Cortland
- Executive Coaching
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Giving & Receiving feedback
- Teamwork & Development
- Problem-solving & decision-making processes