Frances Dare, MBA
Dare is an experienced executive and organizational consultant with specialties in executive coaching, organizational development, individual and team processes, diversity and inclusion, governance models, and change leadership. During her career she has served as a leader within, and a consultant to, Fortune 500 firms across multiple industries, health systems, trade associations, government ministries and social service agencies. She works globally and her international experience includes having lived and worked in Asia twice as well as working with clients across North, Central and South America.
Frances focuses on creating sustainable transformation with individual clients and client organizations. Her work is particularly informed by depth psychology and fuses management science, psychology, cultural anthropology and systems theory.
Examples of her work include:
- Coaching executives to strengthen leadership effectiveness and performance.
- Working with clients to support business growth and evolution with refreshed visions, governance models, organizational structures and team alignment.
- Leading diversity and inclusion programs and serving as an inclusion learning facilitator while an executive within two Fortune 500 firms.
- Designing and facilitating innovation and ideation workshops with cross-functional teams.
- Assessing organizational influence (formal and informal) and buy-in dynamics to strengthen client position and agency.
- Jungian coaching; corporate analytic psychology
- KF 360
- Master of Business Administration, Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts, Stephens College
- Certificate, International School of Jungian Coaching and Consulting (ISJCC)
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational Design
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Culture Alignment
- Cross-Cultural Coaching
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Change Leadership
- High-Performance Teams
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Workshop Design & Facilitation
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Transition Coaching