Fabiana Mejalelaty, MBA
Fabiana Mejalelaty is a business coach and entrepenuer with over 20 years of experience developing new business markets for international and local businesses. Becoming a coach changed her outlook radically and thus became a full time Exective Coach.
Fabiana has a broad work experience, going from Strategic Consulting at Booz Allen & Hamilton, to working in the US in the Sara Lee Acquisitions Team reporting to the CEO, to starting up and leading Sara Lee´s first Argentine Division. She has also been a Regional Manager for Western Union until she decided to start her own company. She was CEO of her company for 16 years.
Her perspective is truly unique for it combines all of her experience: a multi-cultural outlook from having lived and worked in Argentina, in the US and regionally; a strategic outlook from her consulting experience and start up experience; and a very experienced team leadership practice enhanced by her coaching certification.
On top of her coaching certification, Fabiana developed a strong interest in Positive Psychology, Happiness Studies and Neuro Linguistic Programming which she studied and keeps studying. She is also interested and very experienced in Entrepreneurship which allows her to use her creativity, her strategic outlook and problem-solving skills to help her clients develop strategies to sort out business and leadership issues.
- Certified Ontological Coach, ECORE, Rafael Echeverría
- PNL Practitioner, NLP Society, Richard Bandler
- Coaching x Valores, Dolan
- Positive Psychology: Martin Seligman´s Visionary Science, University of Pennsylvania 2018
- Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence, Case Western University 2015
- MBA, University of Chicago Booth, 1996
- Summa Cum Laude College Degree in Economics, Universidad de San Andres, Buenos Aires
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Communication coaching
- Cross cultural Leadership Development