Dr. David Bertrand
Dr. David W. Bertrand is a an award-winning scholar and executive leadership coach with two decades of blended experience in human development, high-performance coaching, and education. He is experienced and skilled in working with executives at all levels from C-Suite to high potentials, as well as with teams and staffs.
With an insightful and evidence-based approach, David inspires and empowers clients to new heights, bold action, and breakthrough results. Whether it’s an executive retreat targeting team cohesion and effectiveness, or a leadership coaching session to catalyze self-awareness, David thoughtfully guides leaders to rise confidently to their truest selves and greatest potential.
In fact, for his contribution to the fields of transformational leadership and executive coaching, in 2018, he received the 1st place prize from The Institute of Coaching, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate.
Some of David’s clients include: Toyota, Interstate Batteries, Sammons Enterprises, Briggs International, Venture Commercial, Southern Methodist University, Comcast, Frisco Independent School District, and PGA Tour players.
David is currently based in Dallas, Texas.
- Everything DiSC
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- International Coaching Federation Associate Certified Coach (In Progress)
- The Leadership Circle Profile
- Ed.D., Higher Education and Leadership, Southern Methodist University
- M.S.Ed., Human Performance, Baylor University
- B.B.A., Management Information Systems (cum laude), Baylor University
- 360-degree Feedback
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Cohesion & Effectiveness
- Executive Retreat Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Transition and Performance Coaching