We're everywhere you need us.
160+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Don'Angelo Bivens, PCC, CPCC
Don’Angelo Bivens is a certified executive coach, speaker and leadership facilitator with over 20 years of service. He’s coached and trained 1000s of leaders ranging from start-ups and small to middle-market companies as well as Fortune 500 Senior Executives. His clients span across five continents and include Uber, e-Bay, Juul, Docu-Sign, Coca-Cola, Salesforce, Yum Brands, RioTinto, AbbVie, NextERA, e-Securitel, ServiceNow, Children’s Hospital, Lend Lease, Qlik, Mars, BP, Citrix, Kohler, Univ of Nebraska Medical Center, Chevron, Zendesk, and Macy’s.
Prior to his career as an executive coach and facilitator, Don’Angelo held leadership roles within NYC Health & Hospitals Company, Milwaukee Public Schools, Harrah’s Entertainment and Sunshine Suites. As the Senior Director of Learning and Development at Sunshine Suites he launched initiatives in partnership with Mayor Bloomberg’s Office of Economic Development and a training division, managing trainers in various areas of business, technology and personal development. He is also a former adjunct lecturer in human resources at the City University of New York. Don’Angelo serves on the board of the National Association of African-Americans in Human Resources, Milwaukee.
With expertise in industrial/organizational psychology and coaching, he has a profound understanding of what drives human behavior. Don’Angelo’s work requires that leaders and organizations reexamine internal conversations that have driven their performance and recalibrate their mindset and actions to be aligned with their aspirations. Don’Angelo’s coaching and facilitation style is engaging, direct and truthful. His clients have referred to him as fierce, straight-forward, and compassionate. As a trusted partner, he challenges leaders to stretch themselves in ways that are truly unexpected.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach via Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Professional Certified Coach via International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Human Synergistics Leadership Workstyles
- Human Synergistics Inventory with Item-Level Feedback
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI), Step I and Step I
- Hogan Assessments including Leadership Forecast Series, Team Assessment and Judgement
- Korn Ferry 360
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect
- Certified in Leadership Development via Coaches Training Institute
- Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Missouri State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Tuskegee University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Transition Coaching