Devin Cobb, MSOD
Devin Cobb has over 20 years’ experience working in and supporting Fortune 500 organizations. Throughout his career, he has focused on talent management, executive coaching, and organizational change. He has elevated performance of leadership teams across operations, finance, marketing, sales, engineering, IT and human resources.
His work has impacted thousands of emerging leaders, mid-level leaders, executive level leaders, along with their teams, through personalized coaching, facilitated learning, and strategic on the job development. Using his expertise as a highly skilled executive coach and organizational development leader, Devin enables strong leaders to drive results in support of an organization’s top strategies and goals.
While he is currently based in Chicago, Illinois, Devin’s expertise has taken him around the globe. He has facilitated strategic sessions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Previous organizations that Devin has supported include; Miller Coors, AT&T, Citi Bank, General Dynamics, and BP.
- Executive & Leadership Development, Master Certified Facilitator
- Strategic Planning, Master Certified Facilitator
- viaEdge, Korn Ferry
- Master of Science in Organizational Development, Benedictine University
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Communications, University of Wisconsin
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Development
- Talent Management
- Team Coaching & Development