David Brincks, MBA
David Brincks is an executive coach whose prior experience as a corporate business leader and board member equips him to both support and challenge his executive clients. Dave helps leaders achieve new levels of professional impact to benefit themselves and to grow the people and the business entrusted to them.
He coaches executives in the C-Suite, as well as their direct reports and other high-potential leaders. He helps his clients to enhance their self-awareness and to identify strengths, gaps, and potential derailers. Dave’s clients appreciate his ability to identify key assumptions, beliefs, or habits that may be inhibiting their effectiveness.
Dave works with his clients to leverage assessments, feedback and other insights to create meaningful development plans built with clear actionable steps. He then provides the accountability, support, and additional insights to ensure that his clients see visible progress and growth. Dave’s coaching style combines candor, powerful questions, and encouragement.
Prior to becoming a coach, Dave held executive roles for over 25 years with Abbott, GE, and Battelle. His broad business experience was built in financial, process improvement, product innovation, business mergers/integration, and global strategic planning roles where he was recognized for leading large, cross-functional teams to develop and implement key strategic initiatives.
Dave’s coaching clients span a wide range of industries, including: healthcare, insurance, retail, consumer packaged goods, nutrition, and finance. Some of his clients include: Abbott, Nationwide, J.M. Smucker, NiSource, Ohio State Medical Center, and Cru.
- Certified Executive Coach, The Executive Center for Coaching
- Certified Business Coach, ActionCOACH
- Corporate Coach U
- Communication & Behavior Style (DiSC), Target Training Intl. Ltd.
- Core Clarity, CliftonStrengths Assessment
- Master of Business Administration, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- Financial Management Program, General Electric
- Bachelor of Science, Finance & Business Management, University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Onboarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Business Planning
- Innovation Strategy & Execution