Dr. David W. Bertrand is a Harvard Institute of Coaching award-winning scholar and executive leadership coach with two decades of blended experience in human development, high-performance coaching, and education. He is experienced and skilled in working with executives at all levels from C-Suite to high potentials, as well as with teams and staffs.
With an insightful and evidence-based approach, David inspires and empowers clients to new heights, bold action, and breakthrough results. Whether it’s an executive retreat targeting team cohesion and effectiveness, or a leadership coaching session to catalyze self-awareness, David thoughtfully guides leaders to rise confidently to their truest selves and greatest potential.
Some of David’s clients include: Toyota, Interstate Batteries, Sammons Enterprises, Briggs International, Venture Commercial, Southern Methodist University, Comcast, Frisco Independent School District, and PGA Tour players.
David is currently based in Dallas, Texas.
- Everything DiSC
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- International Coaching Federation Associate Certified Coach (In Progress)
- The Leadership Circle Profile
- Ed.D., Higher Education and Leadership, Southern Methodist University
- M.S.Ed., Human Performance, Baylor University
- B.B.A., Management Information Systems (cum laude), Baylor University
- 360-degree Feedback
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Cohesion & Effectiveness
- Executive Retreat Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Transition and Performance Coaching