Cynder Niemela, MBA, MCC
Cynder brings more than 20 years of experience consulting and coaching global executives, teams and organizations with a focus in high-growth, fast-paced industries. Drawing on her commitment, respect and passion for our natural and human resources, Cynder specializes in working with global leaders and geographically dispersed teams on innovative and sustainable initiatives that serve the highest potential of the individual, the organization and our natural resources.
Partnering with clients and engagement teams, Cynder helps to shape and sustain their desired culture, drive a high level of engagement and performance, as well as unlock human and organizational potential. To accomplish this, Cynder coaches and advises executive leaders on organizational effectiveness, performance and change issues; providing executive coaching, strategic guidance and creative solutions.
As an executive and team coach and OD consultant with Ernst & Young, Fortune Magazine recognized Cynder in 2000 as a pioneer in executive and team coaching. In this role, Cynder designed and implemented enterprise-wide culture and change initiatives with global leaders and geographically dispersed teams.
- DiSC Instrument and Facilitation
- Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- International Coach Federation (ICF) - Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- The Birkman Method
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Master of Arts in Consulting Psychology, JFK University, Orinda, CA
- Master of Business Administration in Change Management, Southern Methodist University – Cox School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry & Biology, University of Denver
- Change Management
- Culture Alignment
- Employee Engagement
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention