Craig Martin is an international expert on developing strong global leaders and high performing global teams. Through ongoing research of global leaders, he is pioneering new methods that make global business more fulfilling and profitable.
He has held leadership positions for many years in the coaching industry through the Professional Coaches Mentors & Advisors (PCMA) where was President of the Northern California chapter and National Board member. Having over 20 years of experience working with executives and management teams, offers Craig vast insights into organizations from global Fortune 500 corporations to private companies. His clients include Marriott, PayPal, Informatica, Ernst & Young, Gilead Sciences, General Mills, Raymond Corporation (Toyota) and Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants.
Craig speaks on global leadership and coaching and has presented at International Coach Federation conferences in both Singapore (2010) and Sydney (2013).
- Booth Task Cycle 360° Leadership Surveys, Certified Consultant
- CultureActive Cultural Profiling & Training
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA)
- High Performance Leadership, IMD
- InterStrength Temperament Personality Style Model
- Leadership in Action, Strozzi Institute
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Organizational Diagnosis, Facilitation, Community at Work
- Professional Coaching Course, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Situational Leadership® II (SLII)
- Team Diagnostic Survey, 6 Team Conditions
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Relations, University of California, Berkeley
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Retreats
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Talent Development Programs
- Vision & Strategic Planning