Colleen McFarland, BSIE, MBA
Colleen McFarland is a versatile change management leader with considerable and diverse experience with change initiatives. Colleen is solid in all areas of change management including leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, project management, process, metrics, facilitation, and communication. She has worked on large programs with leaders at numerous companies including Northern Trust, United Airlines, Health Care Service Corporation, Stericycle, Beam Suntory, SC Johnson, and Grainger.
Colleen is a trusted advisor who provides counsel and support to leaders of strategic initiatives. As an expert in change management, she knows that cold, hard facts combined with compassion is what is needed to motivate individuals to do the hard work that change requires. And it takes empathetic leaders to drive the change.
Prior to consulting, Colleen worked in operations at American Express and in project and change management roles at JPMorgan Chase & Co. and predecessor banks - First National Bank of Chicago, NBD, and Bank One.
Educated first at Marquette University as an Industrial Engineer, and later at Loyola University Chicago in Quinlan School of Business, Colleen has spent her career supporting leaders who are driving change in their organizations.
- IAF Certified Professional Facilitator
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
- Master of Business Administration, Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Science Industrial Engineering, Marquette University
- Adoption and Proficiency Metrics
- Business Process and Procedures
- Change Management
- Communications Strategy and Planning
- Employee Resource Groups
- IRL (In Real Life) Business Skills
- Leadership Alignment
- Project Management
- Resistance Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Training Strategy and Planning